Five Favorite Finds, June 2019 edition
There are so many amazing things to be found when it comes to home decor. Each month, I'll be highlighting my five very favorite things that I have found throughout the month.
My goal is to make sure at least one of these finds is local. By local, that could mean either local to my area or "social media local" meaning I found it because it's created/sold by someone I personally follow on social media.
This month, I've got 3 local finds along with bigger name sources you'll recognize. Let me know what favorite things YOU are finding!
1. First up is Miller and Me. I found this art source while looking for art for my foyer gallery wall project. I instantly fell in love with all of her work. Shelby is local to Athens, GA and named her business after her beloved dog, Miller. I bought this tree slice print along with the ATL peaches print and I can't wait to finish that wall and show you how great these pieces look!
2. I ordered this French Mason Jar from Cedar Lane Home Co. I love how bright and airy it looks with these freshly cut hydrangeas in it. This is my other "local" source- I follow Andrea at Life on Cedar Lane and her home is breathtakingly gorgeous so it's no surprise to me that the products carried at Cedar Lane Home Co. are just as beautiful.
3. These preserved boxwood wreaths really do make the space in my pantry complete. The pop of green they add is just perfect. Really, it's hard to go wrong adding a touch of greenery to any space! I bought these at Market with a B on the Marietta Square. If you aren't local, Amazon has an exact match here.
4. This recycled glass jug is the perfect size for a space that needs something big but not overstated. The rope at the neck of the jar adds the perfect amount of simple detail. Scroll up to #1 to see this in a photo.
5. This chair would definitely be considered a splurge when it comes to armchairs, but isn't it awesome?! The photo of the chair I put in my foyer is in the photo above (#1). Anthropologie also sells two more designs (in each color option). Which one is your favorite?